Your CBE Contact:

Tamika Easley
Graduate Coordinator
Office:  311 Towne Building
Phone: 215-898-4427

Helpful Information:

Our MSE Students

Requirements for the MSE Degree

Careers for MSE Graduates

Institutes and Centers

Graduate Tuition Information


MSE Program Financial Aid

Unfortunately the CBE Department does not offer financial aid for the Masters Degree Program.  Teaching Assistant positions in CBE are filled by Ph.D. students as part of their educational requirements. Students may choose to explore options for financial assistance outside the department or can visit the University office of Student Financial Services (SFS).

For questions regarding Graduate Admissions, please read answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Graduate Admissions or email

Questions regarding admissions procedures may be directed to the CBE Graduate Assistant at