- CBE Alum, Harry Bermudez, is featured in the American Chemical Society's "Joy of Discovery Buoys ACS Scholar Harry Bermudez"
April 7, 2015
- Scott Diamond is featured in The Daily Pennsylvanian's "Engineering faculty break boundaries with research"
February 19, 2015
- Dennis Discher's stem cell lineage specification research is featured in The Scientist's "Reprogramming Redux"
December 18, 2014
- Andrew Huemmler is quoted in US News' "The Great Energy Debate: Pa. Weighs its Carbon Future"
December 1, 2014
- Ravi Radhakrishnan is quoted in Science Daily's "Researchers refine diagnostic tools to predict treatment outcomes for children with neuroblastoma"
Nov 13, 2014
- [Video] Stuart W. Churchill Honored at 2013 AIChE Annual Meeting
Nov 10, 2014
- Dennis Discher comments in Chemical & Engineering News "Stem Cell Memories"
March 25, 2014
- Work by Kathleen Stebe and Shu Yang featured in "Researchers grow liquid crystal 'flowers' that can be used as lense"
December 19, 2013
- Research by Kathleen Stebe and Shu Yang is featured in "Controlling Liquid Crystals: Another Tool in the Directed Assembly Toolkit"
November 13, 2013
- Penn Engineers part of interdisciplinary team awarded three major federal research grants for work in designing nanocarriers for targeted drug delivery
November 1, 2013
- Dennis Discher's research on Lamin-A is featured in "Protein That Protects Nucleus Also Regulates Stem Cell Differentiation"
September 3, 2013
- Ravi Radhakrishnan collaborates to identify protein required for cell movement
August 14, 2013
- Ray Gorte Collaborates to Show New Way to Study and Improve Catalytic Reactions
July 19, 2013
- Research by Daeyeon Lee is featured in "Professor uses bubbles as inspiration for design"
March 27, 2013
- Nature Medicine highlights Dennis Discher's research in "Nanoparticles engineered to shuttle cancer drug past immune system"
February 22, 2013
- John Crocker and Talid Sinno collaborate to use DNA to make crystals that can switch configurations
February 6, 2013
- Kate Stebe and Shu Yang collaborate to "Show New Level of Control Over Liquid Crystals"
January 7, 2013
- Daeyeon Lee's Soft Nanomaterials Lab finds a new way to prevent cracking in nanoparticle films
October 15, 2012
- Daeyeon Lee's research on avoiding cracks in nanoparticle films is highlighted in "Just say no to cracks"
September 26, 2012
- Ray Gorte collaborates to develop "Cheaper and Cleaner Catalyst for Burning Methane"
August 10, 2012