- Work by Kathleen Stebe and Shu Yang featured in "Researchers grow liquid crystal 'flowers' that can be used as lense"
December 19, 2013
- Research by Kathleen Stebe and Shu Yang is featured in "Controlling Liquid Crystals: Another Tool in the Directed Assembly Toolkit"
November 13, 2013
- Penn Engineers part of interdisciplinary team awarded three major federal research grants for work in designing nanocarriers for targeted drug delivery
November 1, 2013
- Dennis Discher's research on Lamin-A is featured in "Protein That Protects Nucleus Also Regulates Stem Cell Differentiation"
September 3, 2013
- Ravi Radhakrishnan collaborates to identify protein required for cell movement
August 14, 2013
- Ray Gorte Collaborates to Show New Way to Study and Improve Catalytic Reactions
July 19, 2013
- Research by Daeyeon Lee is featured in "Professor uses bubbles as inspiration for design"
March 27, 2013
- Nature Medicine highlights Dennis Discher's research in "Nanoparticles engineered to shuttle cancer drug past immune system"
February 22, 2013
- John Crocker and Talid Sinno collaborate to use DNA to make crystals that can switch configurations
February 6, 2013
- Kate Stebe and Shu Yang collaborate to "Show New Level of Control Over Liquid Crystals"
January 7, 2013
- Daeyeon Lee's Soft Nanomaterials Lab finds a new way to prevent cracking in nanoparticle films
October 15, 2012
- Daeyeon Lee's research on avoiding cracks in nanoparticle films is highlighted in "Just say no to cracks"
September 26, 2012
- Ray Gorte collaborates to develop "Cheaper and Cleaner Catalyst for Burning Methane"
August 10, 2012
- Research led by Kathleen Stebe shows new way of assembling particles into complex structures
August 3, 2012
- Dan Hammer leads research to "Convert a Natural Plant Protein Into Drug-delivery Vehicles"
July 26, 2012
- Research by Scott Diamond featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Penn computer model simulates blood clotting and treatment"
May 29, 2012
- Research by Scott Diamond featured in "Penn Scientists Develop Large-scale Simulation of Human Blood"
May 1, 2012
- Talid Sinno and John Crocker collaborate in a process in which DNA "Glue" Creates Advanced Materials
January 26, 2012
- University of Delaware's Eric M. Furst authors commentary reflecting on work done by Kathleen Stebe entitled, "Directing Colloidal Assembly at Fluid Interfaces" in PNAS
January 5, 2012
- Amanda Culp, a junior in CBE, featured in the Penn Current's "Student Spotlight"
November 30, 2011